Prisma Health, the largest not-for-profit healthcare provider in South Carolina, is seeking a Board Certified/ Board Eligible Neurointensivist with UCNS certified Neuro Critical Care Fellowship training. The successful candidate will possess strong communication skills, proven leadership abilities and have a commitment to outstanding patient care. Neurology background is preferred, but will accepted candidates with Anesthesia, Internal Medicine or Emergency Medicine background on an individual basis.
- Level 1 Trauma Center with Comprehensive Stroke Center
- Current Team of 3 Neurointensivists and 8 dedicated APP providers
- 16 Bed Neuro ICU / Closed unit model
- 24/7 EEG /CEEG support and reporting by epileptologists
- No stroke call - Stroke service covered by dedicated stroke faculty
- Work closely with Neurosurgery, Neurointervention and Stoke faculty with the opportunity to teach neurology residents, stroke fellows and critical care fellows rotating through the unit. The position has an affiliate faculty appointment with the Department of Neurology at the University of South Carolina School of Medicine
Prisma Health is a progressive and highly integrated academic health care delivery system committed to medical excellence through clinical care, education, and research. With nearly 30,000 team members, 18 hospitals, 2,984 beds and more than 300 physician practice sites, Prisma Health serves more than 1.2 million unique patients annually. Its goal is to improve the health of all South Carolinians by enhancing clinical quality, the patient experience and access to affordable care, as well as conducting clinical research and training the next generation of medical professionals.
Generous benefits package including relocation and malpractice with tail coverage.
**We are a Public Service Loan Forgiveness (PSLF) Program Qualified Employer!**
Qualified candidates should submit a letter of interest and CV to: Pam Quinn, Physician Recruiter, email@example.com.