UP Health System (UPHS) in Marquette, Michigan (on Lake Superior) is growing with the addition of an employed, full-time BC/BE Neurologist to strengthen our established Brain and Spine team. Those who are currently practicing or are currently in training can be considered.
- Duke LifePoint Affiliated Hospital
- Multidisciplinary Brain and Spine Center inclusive of Pediatric Neurology, Neurosurgery, Physiatry, Interventional Pain, Neurophysiology and Neuro/Health Psychology
- Upper Michigan Brain Tumor Center is a collaboration between Northern Michigan University and UPHS conducting primary research on brain tumor formation
- New hospital campus opened 2019 with attached MOB
- Michigan State University teaching affiliation
Recruitment Package may include:
- Base salary + wRVU production incentive
- CME allowance
- Sign-on bonus
- Medical debt assistance + Consultative services by Navigate Student Loans
- Relocation allowance
- Residency stipend
- Paid malpractice coverage
- Health benefits + Retirement plan
- Marketing + practice growth assistance
UP Health System – Marquette, a 307-bed specialty care hospital with a medical staff of more than 200 providers, provides care in 65 specialties and subspecialties. Major services include Heart Institute, Cancer Center, Brain and Spine Center, Rehabilitation Center, Behavioral Health, Digestive Health, Weight Loss Center and Women’s/Children’s Center. The hospital offers a 24/7 hospitals program for admitting patients and provides the region’s premier services in imaging, surgery and laboratory. Home to the UP-Telehealth Network, a leading telehealth network in the nation.
Located in Michigan's Upper Peninsula, Marquette sits on the shores of Lake Superior with access to hundreds of miles of untouched wilderness, making it a hotspot for outdoor enthusiasts. Thrive in a family friendly and active community with adventure and activities year round. Home to Northern Michigan University and tourist driven economic well-being.
"The largest town in Michigan’s Upper Peninsula, still small Marquette sits on the shores of Lake Superior, making it a hotspot for outdoor enthusiasts..." - USA Today 10 Best