Outpatient Neurology Opportunities outside of Pittsburgh, PA
- RosmanSearch, Inc.
- Western Penn
- $350,000 - $400,000
- Closing date
- Jul 17, 2022
- Epileptology, General Neurology, MS/Neuroimmunology, Movement Disorders, Neuromuscular
- Full Time
A health system in the suburbs of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania is seeking additional neurologists to join its practice. The new neurologists will be hired by the Health System and work alongside the local Physicians Group. The neurologists at the private practice are excited to welcome a new neurologist to join their friendly team in the community.
The overall needs at the Health System are for a Neurologist to see General volume, however neurologists with subspecialty interests in Neuromuscular medicine could see a majority of EMG/Neuromuscular. Interests in Epilepsy, Multiple Sclerosis, and Movement Disorders would also be well-supported and encouraged to build subspecialty clinics.
Health System Highlights:
- 30-minutes from Pittsburgh
- 300-bed hospital
- Referring hospital for two large academic medical centers
- Primary Stroke Center
- 1:3 call schedule, moving to 1:4
- Call is consultative and is taken from home
- No Stroke call - tele-stroke provided by a local health center
- Neurologists with backgrounds in Epilepsy, Neuromuscular medicine, Multiple Sclerosis, Headache, Movement Disorders and Cognitive/Behavioral Neurology would be well-supported
- Clinic located less than 5 minutes from the hospital
- APP support
- Teaching available and encouraged with their large family medicine residency
- Above MGMA Median compensation
- Base + RVU compensation model
For more information or for any questions, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Browse all of our positions here!
RosmanSearch is a permanent physician recruitment firm. We place quality providers with quality practices nationwide. We are the only search firm with dedicated teams specializing in neurosciences. We have worked hard to become the industry leaders in neurosurgery and neurology recruitment services and are very excited to add urology to our growing list of specialty areas. We set out to create a completely new type of recruitment service – a truly expert, high-integrity search service you can trust. Our large, dedicated team of specially-trained neurology recruiters possess detailed knowledge of:
- How your neurology subspecialty can impact your compensation, as well as current market information relevant to your particular job search;
- How your choice of whether to join an independent practice, a hospital-employed community practice, or an academic practice is likely to impact your ability to develop the type of subspecialized practice you may want;
- How the type of practice you join is likely to impact your short-term and long-term compensation;
- Different types of inpatient and outpatient call structures and call pay; and
- How your location may impact your compensation.
We offer the following free services to all job-seeking neurologists, neurosurgeons, and urologists:
- Expert job search assistance: Our neurology recruiters know all of the programs in the country and can help you decide the best option (even if it's not through us!).
- Contract & CV review: We have reviewed thousands of physician CVs and contracts. We know what to look for to ensure your CV and contract are as competitive as possible.
- Compensation benchmarking: We consult with the MGMA and our own internal compensation data to identify and understand the compensation trends for each region, subspecialty, and practice type.
- Negotiation advice: We want to make sure you are receiving the best offer available! We give tips and advice to help ensure your negotiation is as favorable as possible.
- Interview preparation: Our neurology recruiters have resources for you to prepare for all kinds of interviews: Phone screenings, video interviews, and site visits.
- Search timeline consulting: We know the best time to begin your job search for all different search needs. Candidates who need H1-b or J-1 visa waiver support will have different considerations.
- To advise you honestly
- To help you spend your time wisely in the recruitment process
- To earn your respect through our expertise and professionalism
To learn more about our positions, please browse and apply directly below. You can also search for specific positions using our neurology job search tool on our website. Alternatively, you can set up a free, personalized conversation with one of our neurology recruitment experts, who will discuss your wants and needs for a new neurology position and share with you any and all opportunities that align with your parameters. You can fill out our contact form here.
We can’t wait to hear from you and get started helping you in your neurology search!
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert