Northwestern Medicine Regional Medical Group is actively seeking BE/BC General Neurologists to join our growing neurosciences program in the West Region.
Highlights of the program include:
- Outpatient clinic opportunities available at our Delnor Hospital in Geneva, IL and Central DuPage Hospital in Winfield, IL
- One of the first Advanced Comprehensive Stroke Centers in Illinois located at Central DuPage Hospital
- Leading Parkinson’s disease treatment, performing the most deep brain stimulation surgeries in Illinois
- Nearly 30 neurosciences subspecialties, including respected programs in cerebrovascular disease and stroke, movement disorders, brain tumors, Alzheimer’s, epilepsy, spine surgery, cochlear implants and sleep disorders
- Acute stroke care with advanced treatment options, including access to clinical trials
- Conventional and complex neurosurgery of the brain, brain stem and spine
- Employed full-time position with Northwestern Medicine Regional Medical Group
- The community is exceptional with excellent schools, parks, restaurants and plenty of amenities
Northwestern Medicine Regional Medical Group is the premier provider of healthcare services in Chicago’s west, south and northwest suburbs, with more than 700 primary care physicians and specialists. Our team works together to provide excellent patient care and exceptional patient experiences using models that follow best practices in outpatient and inpatient settings. RMG offers competitive compensation and benefits within a physician led work environment.
Northwestern Medicine is a growing, nationally recognized health system that provides world-class care at 11 hospitals and more than 200 locations in communities across Chicago, the suburbs and Northern Illinois. Together with Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine, we are pushing boundaries in our research labs, training the next generation of physicians and scientists, and pursuing excellence in patient care. Our vision and values are deeply rooted in the idea that patients come first in all we do. We value building relationships with our patients and their families, listening to their unique needs while providing individualized primary, specialty and hospital-based care. Our recent affiliations and ongoing growth make it possible for us to serve more patients, closer to where they live and work.