A large physician-run practice is partnering with a healthcare system in Kansas City to launch a neurohospitalist service line. They're excited to welcome neurohospitalists to develop and run a sustainable neurohospitalist program.
This program is a physician owned and operated multispecialty group with over 650 providers. Their world class physicians offer exceptional, quality patient care in a variety of settings with Tele neurology Coverage at 200+ Hospitals Nationwide and has an annual Stroke Volume of over 1500, >30,000 Encounters via Telemedicine Annually.
- 590 beds
- Level 1 trauma Center
- Region’s leading acute care hospital system
- Ranked No. 3 in U.S. News & World Report’s Best Hospitals
- More than 8,000 employees
- 7-on/7-off or 14-on/14-off schedules
- 7-5pm in hospital
- When on call, most calls can be taken from home
- Generous base salary and bonus structure
- Opportunity for research for interested candidates
- J1 Visa Support available
About Kansas City:
Along every boulevard and around every corner, there’s something to do that’s unique to Kansas City. With a thriving creative arts scene, an eclectic mix of entertainment and die-hard sports—it’s safe to say there’s something for everyone. Sitting on Missouri's western boundary, with Downtown near the confluence of the Kansas and Missouri Rivers, this modern city is the 23rd largest in the US and the largest in MO.
For more information or for any questions, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Browse all of our positions here!