Recruiting for a bread and butter neurologist, with subspecialty flexibility to join our employed program at Portsmouth Regional Hospital in Portsmouth, New Hampshire.
- Must be board eligible or board certified in their specialty
- Board eligible candidates still in training must be scheduled for their boards
- New Hampshire licensure or ability to obtain
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills to communicate clearly and concisely with all levels of nursing, physicians and administration
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive benefits package with occurrence-based malpractice coverage
- Opportunity to build an Epilepsy or Movement Disorder program with facility support and in need patient population.
- Monday-Friday with no call responsibility other than clinic related issues, currently spread 1:3 weeks.
- Be part of a supportive and energetic team with the ability to interact with Tufts medical students, as well as Internal Medicine and Psychiatry residents.
About the practice:
- Reliable outpatient referral base with good mix of general neurology needs.
About Portsmouth Regional Hospital:
- 220-bed acute care facility with a Level II trauma center
- Monday-Friday Neuro-hospitalist coverage with weekend and overnight teleneurology coverage.
- Neurodiagnostics and Sleep Center
- Stroke and Brain Aneurysm Clinic
- Robust Neurosurgery Program
- 24/7 dedicated inpatient hospitalist program
- 24/7 dedicated inpatient intensivist program
- Implementing psychiatry residency program in summer 2021 with Tufts University affiliation
- Internal medicine and family medicine residency programs with Tufts University affiliation
Portsmouth, New Hampshire is a Seacoast city and sits near the mouth of the Piscataqua River which divides the states of New Hampshire and Maine. Portsmouth is at the core of a metropolitan region that includes several small cities and towns. As the nation’s third oldest city, Portsmouth offers:
- An area that’s rich in history and abundant cultural activities
- Small-town charm
- A host of outdoor activities and proximity to major cities
- Top-notch educational institutions—Both public and private
- No sales tax or state income tax
- A one-hour drive to Boston
- Four seasons of weather
If you need any additional information, please contact Sherry Chenault at email@example.com or 804-237-7771.