A health system in Atlantic City, New Jersey is actively recruiting inpatient neurologists for its area hospitals. The neurology team is very excited to welcome neurologists with training in vascular neurology. There are opportunities available for neurohospitalists, as well as inpatient/outpatient split opportunities.
Hospital System Highlights:
- 621 beds between two hospitals
- Level 2 Trauma Center
- Primary Stroke Center & Comprehensive Stroke Center
- 28 Neuro-ICU beds
- Competitive Compensation Packages
- M-F, 8 hour days, rotating weekend coverage
- Stroke research opportunities available
- Leadership title available for the right candidate
- Teaching opportunities: Internal Medicine Residents and medical students rotate through
- Hospitalist and Neurointensivist cover hospital admissions
- APP Support
- Option available for inpatient/outpatient split position
- H-1B visa support available
About the area:
Southeastern New Jersey is, quite simply, a beautiful place to live and work. The region abounds with history, culture, the arts, sports, and recreation. The Jersey Shore is a major resort destination with excellent dining, entertainment, and shopping options. New Jersey’s pristine beaches, welcoming shore communities, and spectacular landscapes are nationally renowned. The region offers quality public and private schools, more than 30 active religious denominations, and a broad selection of places to live, from on the water or near a beach to more traditional suburban or rural settings.
For more information or for any questions, email us at email@example.com. Browse all of our positions here!