A large hospital in beautiful Jacksonville, Florida is seeking two neurohospitalists to join its neurosciences team. There is an opportunity for qualified candidates to be the Medical Director and help develop the inpatient neurology service line.
- 454 Bed Acute-Care Hospital
- Level II Trauma Center
- Comprehensive onsite neurosurgery services available
- Primary Stroke Center (Plans to move to Comprehensive)
- Biplane Suite (Currently in construction)
- 7on/7off Schedule
- Tele-Stroke Support
- Consult Service Only
- New Ceribell EEG System (24/7 Continuous Bedside EEG Monitoring)
- 100% Inpatient
- Student Loan Forgiveness Available
With 1.5 million people in the Greater Jacksonville Metropolitan Area, Jacksonville is the largest city in the state of Florida. Located where the St. Johns River and the Atlantic Ocean meet, Jacksonville is known for its metropolitan style and stunning natural beauty. Enjoy endless stretches of pristine beaches, unique shopping, numerous dining options, and warm Southern hospitality. With a moderate temperature year-round, Jacksonville is home to numerous festivals, national and international sporting events, exceptional golf courses, and world-class art and culture.
For more information or for any questions, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Browse all of our positions here!