An established New York City practice seeks a full time board-certified or board-eligible neurologist.
The ideal candidate excels in patient care, enjoys spending time with patients, is detail oriented, reliable and committed. There is opportunity to participate in clinical research. Fellowship training in a neurologic subspecialty is preferred, although not required. Areas of interest include neurophysiology, neurorehabilitation, pain, or behavioral neurology. New resident graduates without fellowship training within these specific areas of interest are welcome to apply. Affiliation with and appointment at a medical school faculty possible for eligible candidates.
Must be eligible to work in the United States and licensed in NYS. The position is available beginning July 1, 2022.
- 300,000 - 400,000 per annum, commensurate with experience.
- Two weeks paid vacation
- 16 additional paid holidays.
- Monday - Friday 9-5 schedule
- Maximum 401K employer contribution, MD fully vested by end of year 1.
- Excellent work-life balance with no in-person night/weekend call.
- Generous health insurance without pre-approval for most coverage.
- Board Certification or Eligibility in Neurology
- Current NYS License (or ability to obtain one)
- Proof of Covid-19 vaccination is required prior to hire
- Must submit to background check