A large healthcare system is seeking a neuromuscular subspecialist to join the team in Baltimore, Maryland. The new neurologists will have the opportunity to have a faculty appointment. The Chairman is excited to involve the new neurologists with the Neurology Department through grand rounds, faculty meetings, collaborating with other subspecialists within the department, and participation in clinical research and teaching.
- Faculty appointment (Associate or Assistant level, dependent on experience)
- New EMG equipment and currently expanding lab and EMG services.
- Support for clinical research
- Opportunities to teach medical students and residents
- Call is 1:5, covering two nearby hospitals (20 minutes apart)
- Telestroke program implemented to lighten call. On average, just 1-2 calls after-hours, which can be taken from home.
- Neurohospitalist to cover hospital consults during day
- If desired, someone could split their time between Baltimore and Washington, DC
For more information or for any questions, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Browse all of our positions here!