Academic Illinois Program Seeks Additional Neurologists
- RosmanSearch, Inc.
- Central Illinois
- $300,00 - $350,000
- Closing date
- Jul 5, 2022
A premier medical center in Illinois is seeking additional neurologists to join its practice. The new neurologist will join the three-neurologist team at the medical center and will have opportunities to partner with the 12 neurologists at another nearby location.
The current needs for the Illinois Medical Center are for a general inpatient, and general outpatient neurologist, though neurologists with subspecialty interests in headache, MS / neuro-immunology and dementia would be well-supported. Neurologists would be able to build subspecialty volume over time up to approximately 80%. For interested candidates, residency program director, and neurology service line director opportunities exist. For these leadership positions, additional stipends and protected administrative time are both available.
Medical Center Highlights
- 221-Bed Medical Center
- Level 2 Trauma Center
- Primary Stroke Center
- General inpatient and majority outpatient practices
- 24/7 telestroke coverage is in place to aid with call coverage
- Call Schedule: 3 days of overnight call per month, 1 weekend per month, inpatient service call 1 week per month
- Leadership opportunities exist for interested candidates
- General neurology, headache neurology, and cognitive/behavioral neurology subspecialties would be particularly well-supported
- Teaching opportunities are available to teach neurology, neurosurgery, and family medicine residents
- Research opportunities available
- H-1B visa support available
- APP support
This Illinois city is a vibrant, culturally diverse location, with a medical draw area of around 250,000. The city is about 2 1/2 hours from Chicago, IL, and St. Louis, MO, and 2 hours from Indianapolis, Indiana. This upper/middle-class locale is home to 2 universities, and 2 nationally recognized insurance companies. The community culturally diverse with excellent schools and a low cost of living. The crime rate is among the lowest in the country.
For more information or for any questions, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Browse all of our positions here!
RosmanSearch is a permanent physician recruitment firm. We place quality providers with quality practices nationwide. We are the only search firm with dedicated teams specializing in neurosciences. We have worked hard to become the industry leaders in neurosurgery and neurology recruitment services and are very excited to add urology to our growing list of specialty areas. We set out to create a completely new type of recruitment service – a truly expert, high-integrity search service you can trust. Our large, dedicated team of specially-trained neurology recruiters possess detailed knowledge of:
- How your neurology subspecialty can impact your compensation, as well as current market information relevant to your particular job search;
- How your choice of whether to join an independent practice, a hospital-employed community practice, or an academic practice is likely to impact your ability to develop the type of subspecialized practice you may want;
- How the type of practice you join is likely to impact your short-term and long-term compensation;
- Different types of inpatient and outpatient call structures and call pay; and
- How your location may impact your compensation.
We offer the following free services to all job-seeking neurologists, neurosurgeons, and urologists:
- Expert job search assistance: Our neurology recruiters know all of the programs in the country and can help you decide the best option (even if it's not through us!).
- Contract & CV review: We have reviewed thousands of physician CVs and contracts. We know what to look for to ensure your CV and contract are as competitive as possible.
- Compensation benchmarking: We consult with the MGMA and our own internal compensation data to identify and understand the compensation trends for each region, subspecialty, and practice type.
- Negotiation advice: We want to make sure you are receiving the best offer available! We give tips and advice to help ensure your negotiation is as favorable as possible.
- Interview preparation: Our neurology recruiters have resources for you to prepare for all kinds of interviews: Phone screenings, video interviews, and site visits.
- Search timeline consulting: We know the best time to begin your job search for all different search needs. Candidates who need H1-b or J-1 visa waiver support will have different considerations.
- To advise you honestly
- To help you spend your time wisely in the recruitment process
- To earn your respect through our expertise and professionalism
To learn more about our positions, please browse and apply directly below. You can also search for specific positions using our neurology job search tool on our website. Alternatively, you can set up a free, personalized conversation with one of our neurology recruitment experts, who will discuss your wants and needs for a new neurology position and share with you any and all opportunities that align with your parameters. You can fill out our contact form here.
We can’t wait to hear from you and get started helping you in your neurology search!
30799 Pinetree Road, Suite #250
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert