Honolulu, Hawaii Outpatient ONLY
Successful Growing Recruiting Multiple Positions -
Most needed - Sleep Neurologist, Headache Neurologist & General Neurologist
Others - MS, Movement, Memory, Epilepsy, Neuromuscular
Hawaii Pacific Neuroscience (HPN) is one of the largest and leading outpatient provider of neuroscience care in Hawaii. We are growing and recruiting successful candidates to fill multiple positions!
Join a proven successful growing fully integrated multidisciplinary neuroscience team and live in Hawaii and enjoy quality, balanced work life, year round perfect weather.
HPN offer a fully integrated culture of personalized care that’s highly responsive and community-driven.
- 100% Outpatient based
- Mon-Fri Schedule
- No call and no weekend
- Established mature practice with one of the busiest neuroscience providers serving > 26,000 patient visits/year with excellent brand recognition from > 1,000 of referring bases
- Practice in an collegial, supportive, nurturing multidisciplinary team
- State of the art facilities with campuses in Honolulu and West Oahu with expansion planned for future
- AASM accredited 8 beds Sleep Lab with DME services,
- onsite 3T MRI ABRET accredited EEG Lab, 4 beds Video-EEG Epilepsy Monitoring Unit
- Onsite Infusion Suites, Onsite 3T MRI
- Academic, teaching and scholarly activities with residents and medical students.
- Clinical Research Center with overnight PK Study with active phase I to IV clinical trials
We emphasize collaborative team work thus allowing everyone the best possible quality of life while serving our community with a sense of common purpose and passion. Competitive salary with full benefits offered.
We are recognized nationally as one of the most sought after neuroscience clinical trial site and attracted over $4 million research investments each year to benefit Hawaii’s in direct patient care or indirect impact on our local economy.
We have a history of giving back to our community and recognized for our mission to serve those who need care the most and the least of the least. No wonder our amazing 50 plus employees are known to be the happiest, most fulfilled people who have the most fun and laughters. Area qualifies for J-1 waiver.
Interested candidate to contact: Kore Liow, MD, Director, Hawaii Pacific Neuroscience: firstname.lastname@example.org