A growing general neurology group practice in the beautiful suburbs of Detroit is excited to welcome a general and/or fellowship trained neurologist to join their practice consisting of three neurologists.
The group consists of 3 neurologists and specializes in helping people who suffer from conditions such as stroke, neck and back pain, seizures, movement disorders, headaches, and traumatic brain injuries.
Position Highlights –
- General neurology position that will treat an entire spectrum of neurological conditions
- Fellowship training in any neurological subspecialty is certainly a plus, however, it is not a requirement
- Combination of both inpatient as well as outpatient responsibilities
- Experience in performing and interpreting nerve conduction studies/EMG and/or interpreting EEG is required
- 350k guaranteed annual salary
- Incentive-based bonus structure
- Full benefits are offered with partnership track
- Malpractice insurance will be covered
- Health insurance plan will be offered
- 401 K retirement plan included
For more information or for any questions, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Browse all of our positions here!