Inspire health. Serve with compassion. Be the difference.
Prisma Health, the largest not-for-profit healthcare provider in South Carolina, seeks BC/BE Neurohospitalists to join the dedicated staff of the Neurological Institute.
- Available Neurohospitalist opportunities include Stroke, Telestroke/Teleneurology, General Neurology, Night Neurohospitalist or a combination of these.
- 7 on / 7 off 12-hour shifts
- APP and resident support
- Strong interdisciplinary care program with neurosurgery, neuropsychology, neuroradiology
- Teaching involvement includes Adult Neurology residency program (6 neurology residents per year) and medical school, University of South Carolina School of Medicine Greenville.
- EPIC EMR.
- Paid relocation and malpractice with tail coverage
- Professional allowance
- Generous benefits including retirement, health, dental and vision coverage.
- Public Service Loan Forgiveness employer
The Neurological Institute has established a protocol-driven, multi-disciplinary approach to treating a variety of neurological diseases, including but not limited to seizures, movement disorders, neuroimmunologic disease, neurooncology, and cerebrovascular disorders.
With nearly 30,000 team members, 18 hospitals, 2,984 beds and more than 300 physician practice sites, Prisma Health serves more than 1.2 million unique patients annually. Its goal is to improve the health of all South Carolinians by enhancing clinical quality, the patient experience and access to affordable care, as well as conducting clinical research and training the next generation of medical professionals. For more information, visit PrismaHealth.org.
Greenville, South Carolina is a beautiful place to live and work and the catchment area is 1.3 million people. Greenville is located on the I-85 corridor between Atlanta and Charlotte and is one of the fastest growing areas in the country. Ideally situated near beautiful mountains, beaches, and lakes, we enjoy a diverse and thriving economy, excellent quality of life, and wonderful cultural and educational opportunities.
Qualified candidates should submit a letter of interest and CV to: Tina Owens, Manager, Physician Recruitment, email@example.com. EOE