Community- Located in beautiful Temecula Valley, just north of San Diego and Southeast of Orange County, this family oriented community is one of the most desirable areas in Southern California; stable, growing, perfect for young and retired alike, with award-winning schools, entertainment, healthcare services, and exceptional living and recreational choices.
Clinical Practice- You will join a large, growing neurology practice with over 35 providers. This well- established group, with affiliations and a well-earned reputation in the region, has been in practice for over 40 years. Our accredited services in multiple ancillary subspecialties provide the opportunity to combine elements of research and academics. With excellent benefits and the option for partnership, this group offers the best opportunity to join a staff of highly qualified, energetic and motivated physicians.
- Program Director for newly formed GME program for neurology - 35% FTE
- Large multi-specialty Neurology Group with ancillary services
- Opportunity in subspecialize
- Robust Allied Health Provider team for physician clinical support
- Experienced Neuropsychology division
- Research opportunities with our busy and experienced Research Center
- Partnership Opportunity
- Benefits package including 401k with match, medical, dental, vision, CME
- EPIC EHR
- Joint Commission accredited
- AASM accredited sleep lab
- AANEM accredited EMG lab
- ABRET accredited EEG lab
We are recruiting for the following specialties:
- Headache Medicine
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Movement Disorders
- General Neurology
UHS SoCal MEC GME Program - Integrated into the core mission of the hospitals: to provide our community superior quality care that patients recommend to family and friends and physicians prefer for their patients, while offering unique training opportunities to the next generation of healthcare providers. The approach of our programs is to provide a diverse, firsthand clinical training experience coupled with didactics, research opportunities and involvement in hospital operations to prepare residents to pursue the next step in their careers, from full-time clinical practice to teaching, research, medical leadership or further subspecialty training. The keys to the success of the UHS SoCal MEC are to provide a solid, sound foundation for learning and training, and new opportunities so residents can explore the various possibilities medical careers offer. The goal is to position graduates so they are prepared for the career they choose and to create a passion for what they do.
* Must have at least 3 years of documented educational and/or administrative experience in an accredited GME program
Please visit our website at www.neurocenter.com and www.socalresidency.com