A private practice in beautiful Phoenix, Arizona, is excited to welcome a new outpatient neurologist to their growing team. General neurologists and subspecialists with interests in Multiple Sclerosis and EMG/Neuromuscular medicine will be well-supported. Join a team of 6 neurologists and experienced neuro trained Advanced Practitioner Providers that provide full support and comprehensive care of the patient. Enjoy a work life balance with a dedicated clinic position with no inpatient or hospital call responsibilities.
- General Neurology position with support for Neuromuscular & MS volume
- EMG tech support for neuromuscular specialists
- 100 % Outpatient practice with no hospital call
- M-F, 9-5pm schedule
- Non burdensome, shared 1:15 call
- Support of a neuro trained APP team
- Competitive Compensation with ancillary income opportunities
Phoenix is the capital of the southwestern state of Arizona. Known for its year-round sun and warm temperatures, it anchors a sprawling, multicity metropolitan area known as the Valley of the Sun. It's known for high-end spa resorts, Jack Nicklaus–designed golf courses and vibrant nightclubs. With professional sports teams, performing arts centers, museums, an endless supply of parks, gardens, and other outdoor attractions and recreational activities, Phoenix is a great place to call home.
For more information or for any questions, email us at email@example.com. Browse all of our positions here!