The Presbyterian Children’s Service Line encompasses both inpatient and outpatient services for specialty pediatric care, including a 21 bed Pediatric Intensive Care Unit; a 56 bed Neonatal Intensive Care Unit; and a 36 bed Pediatric Unit. We have pediatric intensivist, neonatologist and pediatric hospitalist service in house 24/7. Our pediatric subspecialties include cardiology, pediatric cardiovascular surgery, neurology, endocrinology, surgery, ENT, pulmonology, gastroenterology, hematology and oncology, feeding and development, chronic care, infectious disease, nephrology, and radiology.
We are seeking a Fellowship trained BC/BE Pediatric Neurologist to join our rapidly growing pediatric Neurology practice.
What We’re Offering:
- Join an established, multi-specialty medical group
- A collegial work environment with easy access to well-qualified specialists
- Enjoy all of New Mexico’s beauty and lifestyle
- Nationally competitive salary with relocation allowance available
- Generous time off program (vacation, sick leave, CME, and holiday)
- Comprehensive benefits package
- CME allowance
- Fully paid malpractice insurance
- Exceptional retirement plans - 403b retirement savings program with both matching program and employer contributions
- Excellent Support from pediatric intensivists, hospitalists and neonatologists
- Ability to Influence the growth of the program.
- Practice integrated in a thriving multispecialty clinic setting
- System-Wide EPIC EMR
What We’re Seeking:
- Must be BC/BE in Pediatric Neurology
- Outstanding patient care qualities, highly motivated with an interest to grow their practice
- Patient-focused and willing to collaborate and work in a team environment
- Ability to obtain a medical license to practice in the state of New Mexico
Please contact Tammy Duran at (505) 923-5567 or by email at email@example.com for more details.
AA/EOE/VET/DISABLED. PHS is a drug-free and tobacco-free employer with smoke free campuses.