Sutter East Bay Medical Group has an immediate opening for a full-time, BC/BE Neurologist to join the current 14 provider practice (12 physicians and 2 nurse practitioners) with excellent growth potential.
Location: Antioch, California
- Great work/life balance and flexible schedule
- Group call is only telephonic and shared between 3-5 neurologists
- Neurology Hospital consultation service is optional
- Multi-specialty medical group
- Possibility to rotate to other sites in the East Bay
- New grads are welcome to apply 2-5 years of experience is preferred
- Board Certification or eligibility in Neurology is required
- An active and unrestricted California license
- Graduate of an Electrophysiology or Neuromuscular fellowship with training/experience in electrodiagnostic is preferred
Sutter East Bay Medical Group
We are an industry-leading, rapidly growing multi-specialty medical group made up of over 370 clinicians, including physicians, nurse practitioners, and physician assistants practicing in 25+ specialties throughout Alameda and Contra Costa Counties. Our medical group is recognized for its excellence in compassionate, patient-centered care having received multiple awards for our quality, innovation, and leadership.
Sutter East Bay Medical Group is affiliated with the Sutter East Bay Medical Foundation, a not-for-profit health care organization, providing operational and administrative support to our medical group, including the latest technology thereby allowing physicians to focus on delivering exceptional patient care.
- Competitive compensation with income guarantee
- Shareholder eligibility following 24 months of employment
- Full benefit package
- Relocation allowance
- Robust retirement program
* It is the policy of the Sutter East Bay Medical Group (SEBMG) to provide equal employment for all qualified individuals; to prohibit discrimination in employment because of race, color, creed, religion, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or expression, ancestry, national origin, age, medical condition, disability or status as a veteran or a disabled veteran. We promote the full realization of equal employment opportunities through a positive continuing program within our service area. Equal employment opportunities apply to every aspect of SEBMG’s employment policies and practices.