Northern Nevada Medical Center is hiring a Neuro-Intensivist for a position in the beautiful and growing Reno/Sparks community.
- This will be an employed position expanding our existing Critical Care team, and providing coverage at Northern Nevada Medical Center as well as at our new Sierra Medical Center scheduled to open in early 2022.
- Block scheduling is available (either 2 weeks on/2 weeks off or 1 week on/ 1 week off).
- The position will include coverage of the critical care units as well as inpatient procedures. Northern Nevada Medical Center has a 12-bed ICU; Sierra Medical Center will have a 33-bed ICU.
- Ideal candidates will be comfortable with general neuro-intensive illnesses including stroke; aneurysms; brain/spinal cord injuries; seizures and other neurological trauma, and should be passionate about growing a dynamic program.
- Compensation will include a competitive salary plus bonus and other incentives; full benefits package; and relocation. Other incentives such as Loan Repayment Assistance may also be available.
Reno/Sparks is a rapidly growing community located within an hour drive from Lake Tahoe. Sparks enjoys a distinctive reputation as a leading special events venue, as well as a growing economic hub with several businesses moving to the area including Tesla, Apple and Amazon. The Sparks Marina is just a few miles from downtown and offers superb swimming, boating, fishing, scuba diving, picnicking and spectacular mountain views. Residents are conveniently located within driving distance to Sacramento and San Francisco, while Las Vegas is just a short 45-minute flight.
Northern Nevada Medical Center is a 124-bed acute care hospital located on 23 hillside acres in Sparks, NV. NNMC is proud to have been named a Top General Hospital nationally by The Leapfrog Group, and is the only hospital in the Reno-Tahoe area hospital to be named a Best Place to Work Finalist.
Please contact In-House Physician Recruiter, Fred Cardona, if interested or have any questions.