Edward Elmhurst Health Services, Chicago, west suburbs
We have multiple full-time opportunities available for BC/BE - Neuro-Hospitalist (1) Neurologists (2) Neuro-Surgeons (2) Neuro-Psychiatrist (1) to join the Edward Neurosciences Institute at Edward hospital and Elmhurst Hospital in Elmhurst & Naperville, IL; approximately, 17-30 miles, respectively, west of downtown, Chicago. We have outpatient and inpatient opportunities, caring for stroke and general neurology patients at our Time Sensitive Emergency Level 1 (Comprehensive) Stroke Center.
- Join a collegial group of (9) Neurologists, (3) Neurointerventionalists (3) Neurosurgeons, (5) Advanced Practice Providers, and (1) Neurointensivist
- Full Time, inpatient, outpatient, neurosurgery, neuro-psychiatry
- Call is based on number of providers
- Inpatient support; APN/PA
- Market competitive compensation
- Excellent Benefits Package: Malpractice Coverage with Tail, Health, Vision, Dental, Life, Disability, 401(k), 457 (b), Flexible time off; vacation, CME/PHONE Allowance, Fitness Center Membership, etc.
- To learn more, visit: https://www.eehealth.org/services/neuro/
- Edward Hospital rated #1 in the region by the National Research Corporation
- Designated Stroke Center of Excellence & Advanced Primary Stroke Comprehensive Stroke Center by the Joint Commission DNV-GL.
- Magnet hospital for Nursing Excellence
To learn more, please visit:
Naperville, IL and Elmhurst, IL are known for their excellent school systems, great community atmosphere, and a downtown with an abundance of shopping and fine dining. There are also Metra train stops for convenient access to and from Chicago.
City of Naperville, IL - https://www.naperville.il.us/
City of Elmhurst, IL - https://www.elmhurst.org/
Interested candidates may contact:
System Physician Recruiter
Phone: 630-527-3478 | Lori.Kramer@eehealth.org