Connect with Neurology Dept. Chair John Herndon, MD, at AAN Annual Meeting in Seattle! Look for Billings Clinic at Booth 649 at the Exhibit Hall. Dr. Herndon will be at the meetings and at our booth at breaks.
Physician-Led Medicine in Montana
Seeking a BE/BC Epileptologist to join a growing team of neurologists with expertise in MS, sleep, neuromuscular, movement and pediatric neurology at Montana’s largest independent health system.
- Generous loan repayment
- EMU in development stages – opportunity to guide the process
- Outpatient and inpatient EEGs available
- Primary Stroke Center
- Opportunity to teach with IM Residency
- Region’s tertiary referral center
- Great work/life balance
- Guaranteed base + generous RVU production incentive
- H-1 and J-1 Visas as well as new grads considered. Fellowship required.
- Magnet® Recognized for Nursing Excellence since 2006
- Mayo Clinic Care Network provides clinical resources and direct access to Mayo Clinic specialists
You can make a difference here. Billings, Montana is located in the magnificent Rocky Mountains with extraordinary outdoor recreation just minutes from home. This friendly college community has great schools, 50+ miles of running/biking trails, diverse dining and abundant activities for all ages. Four seasons of sunshine!
Contact Billings Clinic Physician Recruitment
Learn more and watch our physician video at www.billingsclinicphysicians.com