A large academic program in the southwest is excited to welcome an interventional neurologist to add to its growing program. Collegial candidates with a team player mentality will best fit the program culture. Both trainees and experienced interventional neurologists are invited to apply.
- 650+ beds
- Comprehensive Stroke Center
- Oklahoma’s only Level I Trauma Center
- Leaders in student and resident education
- Six neurology residents/year
- Program is excited for someone who has a heavy interest in stroke
- While not performing procedures, there will be opportunity to round on vascular patients, see patients via telestroke or round on NICU patients, depending on the physician’s background and interests. There will be no general neurology/outpatient neurology required
- Interventional neurologist will join two endovascular neurosurgeons
- The position offers a flexible schedule
- Call will be 1:3
- Opportunity for teaching and research
- Leadership potential for those that are interested
About the area:
This large southwestern city (metro population of 1.4 million people) offers all of the culture, cuisine, attractions and amenities you’d expect in a modern metropolis. Over the last two decades, the city has completely transformed itself into a world-class city that its residents are incredibly proud of. New projects include a new convention center, further improvements to their nearby river area including the addition of a whitewater kayaking facility, a modern downtown streetcar system that will link major attractions, a 70-acre downtown park, and more.
For more information or for any questions, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Browse all of our positions here!