Bassett Healthcare Network an integrated health system in central New York, is looking for a BE/BC general neurologist with an opportunity for building a subspecialty practice if desired.
Benefits to joining our Network
- Short drive to metropolitan areas
- Teaching opportunities
- Group employed model
- Increased vacation over time
- Family-focused community
- Wonderfully Low Crime Rate
- Lively arts community
- Increased 403b contributions over time
- Highly ranked public schools with superior athletics and music programs
- National Register of Historic Places
- Fully Epic EMR across the 10 county Network
- H1b Visa support, Cap exempt
- Mostly outpatient with hospital consultations
- Tele-Neurology support from University of Rochester
- Working with Residents and Medical Students
- Opportunity to develop specialty program
Located south of the Adirondack Mountains and north of the Catskills, the village of Cooperstown provides an outstanding quality of life. In this lakeside resort town, you will find quaint stores, local breweries, museums, theater, word class opera, festivals, an affordable country club, public gardens, parks, hiking and so much more.
Click here to learn more about Bassett: https://youtu.be/2mLeVBpj5Io
For confidential consideration, please contact:
Amy Johnson, Medical Staff Recruitment
Phone: 607-547-6982; email: email@example.com or visit our web-site at www.experiencebassett.org
Bassett Medical Center provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related condition), age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression (including transgender status), genetic predisposition or carrier status, military or veteran status, familial status, status a victim of domestic violence, or any other status protected by law.