Neurologist - Cognitive Behavioral
UPMC Central Pa. — a growing, multi-site health care system— is seeking a Cognitive/Behavioral Neurologist to join our growing Neurology department practice in Harrisburg, Pa. Practice includes general neurology along with the opportunity to build a specialized clinic in aging-related cognitive health and Neurodegeneration.
About the Position:
- Primarily outpatient-based services with inpatient rotations
- Comprehensive Neuroscience team including 2 neuropsychologists, neurodiagnostics and outpatient social workers.
- Strong referral sources, including specialized geriatric medicine providers/program
- Neuropsychology testing available along with neurodiagnostics
- 3 community hospitals and 3 outpatient sites
- Call rotated equally among partners, Telemed available for acute needs
- See 10-15 patients per day
- Practice includes general neurology along with the opportunity to build a specialized clinic in aging-related cognitive health and neurodegeneration
- Medical degree - M.D., D.O. or foreign equivalent
- Completion of an accredited residency program
- BC/BE in Neurology and Cognitive/Behavioral neurology fellowship training or foreign equivalent
- Will consider 2022 Fellowship graduates
- Excellence in patient care with special interests in neurodegeneration
- Competitive base salary, plus commencement and retention bonus
- Health, life and disability insurance
- Medical malpractice insurance
- Defined contribution plan; 403(b) plan with employer match
- Professional dues
- CME time
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and paid holidays
- Relocation Allowance
For the latest information on provider opportunities at UPMC Central Pa., please contact:
Wayne Saxton, CRNP
UPMC Central Pa.
About UPMC Central Pa.
UPMC Central Pa. is a nationally recognized leader in providing high-quality, patient-centered health care services in central Pennsylvania and surrounding rural communities. The not-for-profit system cares for more than 1.2 million area residents yearly, providing life-saving emergency care, essential primary care and leading-edge diagnostic services. The UPMC Central Pa. health system includes seven acute care hospitals with 1,161 licensed beds, over 160 outpatient clinics and ancillary facilities, more than 2,900 physicians and allied health professionals, and approximately 11,000 employees. It is a health care hub serving Dauphin, Cumberland, Perry, York, Lancaster, Lebanon, Juniata, Franklin, Adams and parts of Snyder counties.
About South Central Pennsylvania
- Features both rural and suburban living and boasts an abundance of sports, arts, cultural events and entertainment. Close to historically significant areas such as Gettysburg and world-famous Hershey Park and Hershey's Chocolate World.
- Offers top-rated public schools, blue-ribbon private schools, and some of Pennsylvania's top colleges and universities.
- Area school districts are consistently ranked in the top 20% of Pennsylvania.
- With affordable homes—a composite cost of living index of 99.7, compared to 101.2 in Philadelphia—it's a great place to grow a career and family.
- Listed among Forbes.com “America's Most Livable Cities,” and ranked in U.S. News & World Report's “Best Cities to Live” in 2017, we are a 2–3 hour drive away from New York City, Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, Baltimore and Washington, D.C.
Apply Here: https://www.click2apply.net/dmoJZdi67BOAtPK7C7rdG