The practice, established for over two decades, is located centrally in New York City, blocks from the Met Museum, the Met Opera and Central Park. The base salary is 260K-300K, along with full benefits, with consideration for partnership after five years. There is excellent work-life balance with no in-person overnight call and no weekends.
The ideal candidate excels in patient care and is board-certified or board-eligible in neurology. There is opportunity to participate in clinical research and publish. Fellowship training in any neurologic subspecialty is preferred, although not required. Areas of interest may include neurophysiology, neurorehabilitation, pain, and behavioral neurology. Must be eligible to work in the United States and licensed in NYS.
The position is flexibly available, beginning on or after February 1, 2022 through July 15, 2022 depending on applicant constraints.
- Two weeks vacation
- 16 paid holidays.
- Monday - Friday 9-5 schedule
- Maximum 401K employer contribution, MD fully vested by end of year 1.
- Excellent work-life balance with no in-person night/weekend call.
- Generous health insurance without pre-approval for most coverage.
- Board Certification or Eligibility in Neurology
- Current NYS License (or ability to obtain one)
- Proof of Covid-19 vaccination is required prior to hire