A stand-alone neuroscience center of excellence in Southeastern Florida is recruiting inpatient and outpatient neurologists to join its rapidly expanding program. The institute is closely affiliated with a nearby university. The neuroscience institute Director and Chair have built the practice in such a way that the neurology team is embedded into the community and is an extremely collaborative, collegial team.
The program is very eager to welcome neurologists with training in vascular neurology, neurocritical care, and outpatient subspecialties to the practice. Opportunities are available for subspecialists in EEG/EMG, MS, movement disorders, and sleep to see over 50% volume, and for cognitive specialists to immediately see 100% specialty volume.
Medical Center Highlights:
- Neurology Residency Program
- Research Opportunities are available and well supported
- Clinical Trials are available
- Faculty appointments with the nearby university
- Competitive Compensation
- APP Support available
- Brand new research lab with state-of-the-art technology
- 2 procedure rooms with C arms
Neurocritical Care Highlights:
- 7-on/7-off schedule
- 20-bed neuro-ICU (8 active beds with 12 beds in step-down that can be converted)
Vascular Neurohospitalist Highlights:
- 7-on/7-off schedule
- Approximately 5 consults/day between two local hospitals
- 2 opportunities are available
Outpatient Opportunity Highlights:
- Support to build any outpatient subspecialty in the context of general neurology
- Opportunity for 100% Cognitive Neurology volume
- Opportunity to build to >50% subspecialty volume in EEG/EMG, MS, Movement Disorders, & Sleep
- 2-bed Epilepsy Monitoring Unit and Long Term Monitoring (in process of expanding to 4 beds)
- DBS neurosurgeon available
- Optional clinic time when on call to build RVU bonuses
- Flexible scheduling in the clinic with one day per week dedicated to the administrative time
- Telemedicine is available to alleviate acute stroke call
Boca Raton, Florida, the second-largest city in the Palm Beaches, is a vibrant city full of art and culture. Live concerts, international art exhibits, outdoor festivals, and world-class museums are just the beginning of Boca Raton's dynamic cultural scene. With over 5 miles of coastline, 46 parks, and 1650 acres of recreational space, Boca Raton is a perfect location for active families and individuals looking to enjoy the coastal outdoors. Boca Raton has three nationally ranked universities, A-rated public and private K-12 schools, and over 30 corporate headquarters rounding out the culture with business and education opportunities for family members. Recognized as one of the safest cities in the U.S. and having one of the lowest property taxes for a full-service city in Florida, Boca Raton offers an unparalleled quality of life for its residents.
For more information or for any questions, email us at email@example.com. Browse all of our positions here!