An established private practice committed to providing high-quality, patient-centered care is seeking a board-certified or board-eligible neurologist to join its team. This position offers the ability to work within an organization that is home to Southern Arizona’s largest and longest-standing group practice dedicated to the treatment of neurological disorders.
- Join a team of 8 adult neurologists in a successful, efficiently run practice
- Autonomy to run your practice how you desire
- General adult neurology with ability to subspecialize
- Option for employed or partnership track position
- Only 6 days of call per month
- Sign-on bonus + relocation assistance provided
- Student loan forgiveness available
- Semi-academic component—in process of starting a residency program through a large community hospital
Surrounded by gorgeous mountains and a nearby national park, Tucson is filled with breathtaking scenery and endless opportunities for adventure. Offering a remarkable quality of life as well as consistent sunshine and warm weather throughout the year, it’s an ideal place to call home.
- Family-friendly community with welcoming individuals who value a sense of community
- A low cost of living in inviting neighborhoods
- Excellent public + private schools
- Ample amenities right at your fingertips—an international airport, arts + cultural attractions, incredible shops and restaurants, and much more
- An outdoor enthusiast’s dream—enjoy hiking, biking, golfing, fishing, kayaking, and more year-round
- Candidates must be eligible for medical licensure in the State of Arizona and must be board-eligible or certified in neurology
- Medical degree required
For immediate consideration please inquire with an updated copy of your CV so we can discuss the position by phone. Also, inform me of your best available times to speak. I look forward to your reply and thank you for your review. Please do not delay as we anticipate a significant response.
Please contact Gabriel Wallace at email@example.com or at 866-406-0269 and reference NEUR-143827