A large healthcare system in Southeastern Pennsylvania is growing its presence in Lebanon, PA. They have hospitals and neurology clinics in York, Lancaster, Gettysburg, Chambersburg, and Lebanon. The location in Lebanon has no stroke call and rare patient call. In addition, compensation is high with excellent benefits. This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a growing health system with a flexible and supportive administration.
- Entirely outpatient
- Non-burdensome patient call, currently 1:7 and growing to 1:10
- Patient call weeknights, with answering service taking first call
- If you wish to have inpatient responsibilities, there is the opportunity to have some hospital coverage while neurohospitalist is on vacation
- Value quality patient care over quantity – flexible with patient scheduling
- Walk into office, medical assistant, and nursing support and a huge demand in the area
- The system has a shared governance with the physicians – have your input heard and valued
- Competitive compensation, 5 weeks of vacation time, and option for student loan forgiveness
- Enjoy leadership support and career growth
- Position is entirely outpatient -- no hospital coverage!
- Join a collegial team, with a supportive administration
- Opportunity to work a 4 day a work week
- Practice located in a large modern facility that is part of a health campus
- Telestroke program in place which is covered by the stroke Neurologists
- Large referral base, well respected service in the community
- Subspecialty interests supported
Situated between Harrisburg and Philadelphia, Lebanon allows for easy access to major East Coast cities, while allowing for a higher quality of life and affordability. There is also the ability to live in neighboring Lancaster, PA, which has a high livability score due to excellent schools and housing. Lancaster offers idyllic farms, suburban neighborhoods, and an hour’s drive into downtown Philadelphia.
Right along the Maryland border, Chambersburg is an easy drive to Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, Baltimore, and Washington DC. You'll find mountains, lakes, and a picturesque countryside, offering endless outdoor activity options. Chambersburg also has an idyllic downtown, with local restaurant and family-friendly things to do!
For more information or for any questions, email us at email@example.com. Browse all of our positions here!