The Center for Neurological Restoration at the Cleveland Clinic is seeking M.D. (or equivalent) candidates for new positions in the Section of Headache and Facial Pain. The Headache and Facial Pain Section is a clinically active section within a large, multidisciplinary academic Neurological Institute.
Candidates should be Fellowship Trained in Headache or Pain, or should be interested in pursuing a preceptorship in headache. Candidates must be Board Certified/ Eligible in Neurology, Psychiatry, PM&R, or Internal Medicine. Training leading to board certification in Headache by the United Council for Neurologic Subspecialties is available.
Candidates should exhibit interest in clinical practice, resident, fellow and medical student teaching, as well as clinical or laboratory research.
This dynamic position commands a competitive salary enhanced by an attractive benefits package including but not limited to:
- Excellent medical, dental, vision coverage
- Comprehensive disability and life insurance benefits
- Medical malpractice & tail coverage provided
- Generous time away coverage for vacation, sick time, holidays and CME meeting time
- Highly competitive retirement plans with employer contribution
- Faculty appointment available at the Cleveland Clinic Learner College of Medicine commensurate with experience
Interested candidates, please include a current CV and cover letter with your application