Advocate Aurora Health is actively recruiting Neurologists to support our expanding services at Aurora St. Luke Medical Center. St. Luke’s Medical Center is a leading quaternary tertiary referral center and teaching hospital. We also have opportunities in surrounding locations throughout the greater Milwaukee, Wisconsin area.
Advocate Aurora Health is one of the country’s premier, not-for-profit health systems and nationally recognized for clinical expertise across the care continuum while leading health care transformation to drive value and reimagine the consumer experience.
We will support the practice you want! While general neurology is the primary focus, seeing a significant percentage of subspecialty patient population is welcomed. The patient base is established through referrals from within the system and our program has increasing success in attracting patients from competing healthcare systems. Our program is fully integrated with the neuroscience service line, which maximizes resource allocation and consolidates call coverage while creating an assimilated network of specialists for even the most complex conditions.
Choose where you live and work! Join our team of talented physicians in multi-specialty clinics located in Milwaukee, West Allis, Good Hope Road, Menomonee Falls, West Bend and Grafton. All locations offer easy commutes to safe, family friendly communities and suburbs with great schools.
Our Program Offers:
- Neurology practice providing care across the full spectrum
- Full collaboration with neurosurgery, neuroradiology, endovascular neurology, critical care, and ancillary services
- Seasoned, collaborative partners and strong support staff
- Strong partnership with administration and organizational leadership in conjunction with a well-established Neuroscience service line structure and support model
- An integrated, supportive, resource rich and financially stable organization
- State of the are technology using Epic/EMR
- Will consider new or experienced Neurologists
- Subspecialties such as Epilepsy, MS, Movement Disorders, Neurophysiology welcome
- BC/BE and completion of a neurology residency from an accredited program
- Generous Student Loan Forgiveness and CME along with comprehensive benefits
- Will support candidates on H-1B visa as cap-exempt employer
- Paid occurrence-based medical liability insurance with tail and relocation assistance up to $12,000 if needed
Milwaukee, Wisconsin-Located on the shores of Lake Michigan, Milwaukee is perhaps best known for its famous breweries and the Major League Brewers, but there's more to the city than beer and baseball. Milwaukee is rich in historical and cultural attractions, offering cultural diversity, great schools, a strong business community, affordable communities and an international airport.
Advocate Aurora Health is one of the largest not-for-profit integrated health systems in the nation. Our integrated delivery model allows our clinicians to offer state-of-the-art, top tier quality care throughout eastern Wisconsin and northern and central Illinois. Our team of over 70,000 caregivers includes over 3600 physicians and more than 1800 Advanced Practice Clinicians. With a commitment to an autonomous practice environment, our patients and their families are at the heart of everything we do.
Advocate Aurora Health continuously strives to be a leader in the changing healthcare landscape, advances in technology and innovative approaches to providing impeccable outcomes for our patients.
Advocate Health Care in Illinois and Aurora Health Care in Wisconsin is nationally recognized for clinical expertise across the care continuum while leading health care transformation to drive value and reimagine the consumer experience.
Please contact Rebecca.email@example.com for more information. Whether you’re looking to practice in the heart of a dynamic city such as Chicago or Milwaukee, a multi-specialty clinic in the suburbs, or a charming small town, Advocate Aurora Health has an opportunity for you.