As the leader of a fully-established and accredited Multiple Sclerosis Neurology team, this is an ideal opportunity to further a careering MS with an expanding physician led organization that is committed to developing your professional goals.
Located at Aurora St. Luke’s Medical Center-an award winning tertiary facility in Milwaukee. This position will be supported by the Aurora Neuroscience Service Line, a comprehensive, integrated, system-wide group of Neurosurgeons, Neurologists, dedicated Neuro Intensivists and Advance Practice Clinicians who are part of the Advocate Aurora Health system. The patient base is established through extensive referrals from within the system. Our program is fully integrated with the neuroscience service line, which maximizes resource allocation and consolidates call coverage while creating an assimilated network of specialists for even the most complex conditions.
- We are also recruiting a general Neuroimmunologist to support our service line in the Grafton, WI multi-specialty clinic located 30 minutes north of Milwaukee.
Our Program Offers:
- Mature MS practice with full time Care Coordinator and in-house social worker
- Designated Center for Comprehensive Multiple Sclerosis Care by the MS Society
- Multi-specialty tertiary Neurology site with Multiple Sclerosis partners and dedicated APCs
- Collaborative multi-disciplinary team
- Patient Focused Partners
- Competitive salary guarantee and benefits package that includes paid medical liability insurance and relocation
- Will support candidates on H-1B visa as cap-exempt employer
Preferred Candidates will be:
- Candidate must have fellowship training in MS/Neuroimmunology
- BC/BE and completion of a Neurology residency from an accredited program
- Collaborative nature and strong communication skills
Advocate Aurora Health is one of the largest not-for-profit, integrated health systems in the United States.
- We are a leading employer in the Midwest with 75,000 employees, including more than 22,000 nurses and the region’s largest employed medical group and home health organization.
- A national leader in clinical innovation, health outcomes, consumer experience and value-based care, the system serves nearly 3 million patients annually in Illinois and Wisconsin across more than 500 sites of care in 26 hospitals.
- Advocate Aurora is engaged in hundreds of clinical trials and research studies and is nationally recognized for its expertise in cardiology, neurosciences, oncology, and pediatrics.
Milwaukee offers the best of everything! With a county-wide population of nearly a million, you’d expect to find in a major city while retaining a hometown feel in its many and diverse neighborhoods. Culturally, Milwaukee has many options, ranging from performing arts centers, theaters and museums -- including an internationally designed lakefront art museum -- to one of the nation’s top 10 zoos. Sophisticated, scenic, affordable and event-filled, Milwaukee has an impressive array of public and private schools, including UW-Milwaukee and Marquette University, award-winning restaurants, world-class shopping, and one of the most convenient and “user-friendly” international airports in the world.
Whether you’re looking to practice in the heart of a big city, suburbs or become a part of a thriving small-town community, we can help you can choose a career to match your life!
We are committed to partnering with well-trained candidates to offer the best care to the patients and communities we serve and hope you will consider being a part of it! To schedule a phone interview or learn more about Neurology opportunities across our health system, please forward your CV and Cover letter to Becky Bork firstname.lastname@example.org