Come be a part of a neurology team that supports your work and lifestyle goals.
Experience the exceptional and rewarding lifestyle only Maine can offer. Situated on the southern Maine coast, Portland is ranked as the #1 safest place and the 8th best place to live by U.S. News and World Report.
Current opportunities include:
Join us and you will find:
- Maine’s largest and most robust Neurology practice
- The state’s leading tertiary care hospital, Level 1 Trauma Center, and the region’s exclusive Comprehensive Stroke Center
- An ideal setting to gain experience and exposure to a variety of cases with the support of a close-knit set of colleagues
- The opportunity to grow and develop teaching and research experiences and work with both residents and medical students
- An environment where new ideas and innovation are encouraged
- Flexible on/off neurohospitalist schedule
- Competitive pay and benefits package
For more information, please contact Linda Wiley, Physician Recruiter at Linda.Wiley@mainehealth.org.
An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.