Oregon Neurology is seeking a provider with expertise in general neurology, neuromuscular medicine, vascular neurology, or behavioral neurology. Our practice currently consists of seven neurologists and an advanced practice provider, including subspecialists in pediatric neurology, epilepsy, neuromuscular disease, and neuro-ophthalmology. We recently built a new facility and are seeking to expand our group. With this growth, we intend to recruit additional subspecialists who will provide valuable care to our community.
For over 50 years, Oregon Neurology has proudly been home to some of the region’s leading experts in comprehensive and thorough neurological care. We are physician owned and led, however our participation in a clinically integrated network, allows for continued practice independence while remaining competitive among larger institutions.
Here providers can thrive in a collaborative outpatient environment that encourages innovation and work-life balance. The ideal candidate will have strong interpersonal skills and a capacity to work collaboratively in a team environment where compassion, quality care, and fairness are expected.
Practice opportunity details:
- Multiple positions are available including general neurology, neuromuscular medicine, vascular neurology, and behavioral neurology.
- In house resources include NCV, EEG, EMG, OCT, VFT, Fundus photography, Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy, and Speech Therapy services
- Option for participation in clinical research
- Instructional opportunities available with rotating student residents and fellows in clinic
- Two hospitals near clinic practice; i.e. strong hospitalist and critical care support
- Optional participation in stipend supported inpatient call coverage
- Stable and flexible service line contributing to increased development
- Opportunity for program leadership and development
- Competitive compensation and benefit package, including health, dental and vision coverage for family, life insurance, 401-K plan with employer match, malpractice insurance, CME and relocation allowance
We’re located in Springfield, Oregon, situated within the Willamette Valley. The Eugene-Springfield metro area is conveniently located an hour from the Oregon Coast and Cascade Mountains and offers mild climate for year round recreation. Eugene is home of the University of Oregon and offers abundant and diverse cultural opportunities.
To learn more about our practice, please visit our website at www.OregonNeurology.com.
If interested in applying, please direct your CV to Connie McVein, CEO at firstname.lastname@example.org.