Job Number: J-039421
Recruiter: Ryan Platt
Job Title: Neurologist Opportunity in Bradenton, Florida
Top ranked and largest national health care organization, HCA, has an immediate Neurologist on the beautiful Gulf Coast of Florida in the growing community of Bradenton.
- Must be board eligible or board certified
- Must hold or be able to obtain an active Florida medical license and DEA prior to start
- Interest in alzheimer’s and memory disorders as well as MS
- Call coverage: every 3rd week-end
- No stroke call
- Affiliated with a clinical research company
- Infusion Center
- Employed Directly By HCA Healthcare
- Generous compensation package
- Great work life balance
- PTO to allow for vacation-like living in West Florida’s beautiful coast
- Ideal candidates will embrace the vision of this high-performing group
- Benefits: - Health/Dental/Vision plans available
About Blake Medical Center:
- Blake Medical Center is a 383-bed, Joint Commission accredited, tertiary hospital providing award-winning care.
- Blake provides the community a verified Level II Trauma Center, the only Trauma Center in Manatee County. The hospital also provides one of only six burn centers in the State.
- Additionally, Blake offers ER 24/7®, a Joint Replacement and Spine Institute, Heart and Vascular Center, Breast Care Center, Limb Saving Institute, Lung Care Center, Advanced Primary Stroke Center, premier neuroscience services, cancer care, inpatient and outpatient rehabilitation, and physical therapy services, complex hand repair, and 24/7 hyperbaric medicine.
- Blake’s extensive range of surgical services includes metabolic and bariatric, microvascular, open heart, neurological, colorectal, urologic, and general surgery.
- Blake Medical Center’s Graduate Medical Education program includes a Transitional Year program as well as an Internal Medicine Residency program and is affiliated with the USF Morsani College of Medicine.
About Bradenton, Florida:
- Bradenton is located on the southern tip of Tampa Bay and adjacent to some of Florida’s most popular beaches including Bradenton Beach and Anna Maria Island.
- Known for amazing fishing, dining, golfing and beautiful sunsets.
- Bradenton contains a vibrant downtown, RiverWalk and the Village of the Arts – a working artists community.
- Well centrally located in the Tampa Bay area, being less than an hour from St. Petersburg, Clearwater, Sarasota and Tampa.