We are seeking a board-certified or board-eligible neurologist to perform inpatient and outpatient neurology services at an academic-affiliated Medical Center 30 minutes outside of Portland, Oregon. The successful candidate will cover primarily bread and butter general neurology with the option to focus on a subspecialty, if desired.
- Excellent work-life balance with a Monday through Friday work schedule aside from call weeks
- Ability to join and grow with an established team of experienced neurologists
- Bread and butter neurology with the option to focus on a subspecialty, if desired
- Will see a healthy mix of cases including migraine, head and back pain, seizure, Parkinson's, and MS cases
- 90% clinical/10% administrative time
- Shorter scheduled hours during call week
- Live and work in a desirable location only 30 minutes away from Portland
- $15,000 relocation assistance program
Community Information - Suburban Lifestyle in the Majestic Pacific Northwest
Our practice location is in Hillsboro, Oregon, which has an overall grade of A- and was named one of Oregon's best places to live (Niche). To the west, outdoor enthusiasts will find the densely forested Coast Range. And to the east are Portland (30 minutes away) and Mt. Hood (less than 2 hours away), a majestic volcanic wonder.
- Stunning surroundings and endless opportunities for adventure
- Outdoor lover's paradise with backpacking, hiking, and other outdoor activities
- Close to Portland, ranked #10 in US News & World Report's "Best Places to Live in the US"
- Portland offers many amenities, including an international airport, world-class shops and restaurants, a renowned arts and culture scene, and professional sports
- Hillsboro's cost of living is 9.3% lower than Portland's
For immediate consideration please inquire with an updated copy of your CV so we can discuss the position by phone. Also, inform me of your best available times to speak. I look forward to your reply and thank you for your review. Please do not delay as we anticipate a significant response.
Please contact Nikki Davis at email@example.com or at 866-406-0269 and reference NEUR-142521