Henry Ford Health System located in Jackson, MI is growing and expanding to serve our community. We are currently recruiting for a full-time Neurologist to join the employed medical group in Jackson, MI.
We are part of the Henry Ford Health Systems (HFHS -Detroit). The partnership with Henry Ford Health System’s is very exciting for Henry Ford Allegiance Health and our community.
Employment security of being part of a large health system. Our current practice is reputable, robust, professional, attentive, and team-oriented staff. The practice shares a 1:4 call, practice has 3 fulltime employed neurologist, one full-time Neurology hospitalist that covers 26 weeks annually of inpatient rounding and call. Henry Ford Allegiance is the only hospital in Jackson County and EPIC EMR (INPT & OUTPT).
- 6 exam rooms
- 4 MOS (medical office support)
- 4.6 MAs (medical assistance)
- Adult case load -25% inpatient and 75% outpatient
- Visits: 50-70 patients seen daily in clinic with 3-4 providers on Mon-Thurs and 30-40 patients on Fridays (20% New Visits vs. 80% Return Visits)
- Fulltime - 36 direct contact patient hours and 4 administrative time built in
- Botox injections
- EMGs performed in the clinic
Patient population includes stroke, TIA, seizure disorders, and other neurological disorders.
Competitive compensation package, with a guaranteed base salary for 2 years, wRVU upside potential, metric incentive, moving allowance, CME, and benefits. Collegial medical and administrative staff allowing you the ability to focus on your patients. This opportunity allows a great work/personal life balance.
Board Certified or Board Eligible.