One of the largest health systems in Colorado and Kansas is excited to welcome movement disorder specialists and general neurologists & subspecialists to its Denver area hospital. The new neurologist will practice at a state of the art, comprehensive stroke center in the Country's most desirable cities.
- 250+ beds
- Comprehensive Stroke Center
- Dedicated neuro ICU
- Fellowship-trained neurosurgeons and neuro-interventionalists on site
Movement Disorder Highlights:
- Will start off with 60%-70% movement disorder volume
- Will see 12 – 15 patients per day
- Flexible schedule
- Outpatient only
- No stroke or hospital call – will be required to take clinic after hours call that is 1:6
- The program has a new functional neurosurgeon and they want to aggressively build the DBS program
General Neurology Highlights:
- Will be based a hospital minutes from Downtown Denver
- Outpatient only position
- The position has a general neurology focus but 30% or more subspecialty volume can be accommodated
- Clinic call only (never have to report in)
- Will join a collegial program of neurologists throughout the Denver area
Denver is an outdoor city known for its world-class cultural attractions, thriving craft breweries, chef-driven dining, and red-hot music scene, all within easy reach of the Rocky Mountains. Situated in the South Platte River Valley, this modern city draws openness from the Great Plains to the east and features spectacular Rocky Mountain views to the west. Residents of this mile-high landscape are noted for their sunny dispositions and can-do attitudes.
For more information or for any questions, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Browse all of our positions here!