A large neurohospitalist practice and a large healthcare system in San Antonio, Texas is excited to welcome several neurohospitalists. The team currently has 5 neurohospitalists covering its multiple locations. This program offers one of the most comprehensive neuroscience programs in the state of Texas with neurohospitalists covering its multiple locations.
- Three locations within a small geographic area
- 1,536 Beds
- One of the largest hospitals in the United States
- Level III trauma center
- Non-profit Health Care System
- 7-on/7-off or 14-on/14-off schedules
- 7-5pm in hospital
- When on call, most calls can be taken from home
- Generous base salary and bonus structure
- Opportunity for research for interested candidates
- H-1b Visa Support available
San Antonio, while being the 7th largest city in the United States, boasts a small-town feel. Last year, more than 20,000 new residents moved into San Antonio, an influx that is the 2nd greatest than any other city in the nation. This growth is expected to continue, as San Antonio is projected to welcome 1.1 million new residents by 2040 that demographically represent what the US will look like in the future. This population boom has led to the revitalization of old neighborhoods and downtown landmarks as well as an economic surge. San Antonio's growing industries include tech, bioscience, energy, and education.
For more information or for any questions, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Browse all of our positions here!