An academically affiliated healthcare system in Western Michigan is seeking a sleep sub-specialist and outpatient neurology subspecialties to join its growing team. The new neurologists will practice at a non-profit, 400-bed hospital teaching hospital.
- Most subspecialties can be supported, particularly movement disorders, headache, general, MS, and neuromuscular
- Non-burdensome call schedule (consult only during the week)
- Will see approximately 15 patients per day (40 min for new pts and 20 for follow-up)
- The neurologist will have APP support
- Opportunity for teaching and research
- They have two labs in their system
- Sleep department is under neurology
- 100% sleep volume
- A leadership position is available
- 2019 sleep lab studies: 2,474 lab studies and 2,298 home studies. They are expanding their primary care department in July and they anticipate an additional 2000 studies.
- Will see patients adult and pediatric sleep cases (6 years and older)
Western Michigan has a distinct culture, lifestyle, and economy. They have some of the country’s fastest-growing industries including advanced manufacturing, life sciences, agribusiness, renewable energy, aerospace and defense, and information technology. There’s plenty of fun to be had too. Whether you’re into outdoor recreation, arts, and music, professional sports, or the local food scene, West Michigan has exciting activities no matter what your idea of “fun” is. Blue waters, pristine beaches, craft breweries, delicious eateries, miles of trails, top-notch museums, charming shops, and professional sports will keep you busy through the four beautiful seasons in West Michigan.
For more information or for any questions, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Browse all of our positions here!