The MultiCare Neurosciences department is looking for a BE/BC Adult Comprehensive Neurologist in Washington State. This opportunity offers excellent departmental collegiality and outstanding work-life balance. Physicians affiliated with MultiCare are recognized as being among the best healthcare providers in the Northwest Region with an expansive primary care clinical network as well as both adult and pediatric specialists providing easy access for patient consultations right here in the community. Join a practice with a blend of general neurology and support in the subspecialty you enjoy.
What we have to offer:
- Competitive compensation package to include sign on, relocation and tuition reimbursement incentives.
- Substantial benefits: medical, dental, annual leave, CME, retirement and malpractice insurance (including tail).
- Full time outpatient opportunity, Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm.
- 100% Comprehensive Neurology practice, or
- 60% Comprehensive Neurology and 40% Neuroimmunology or Headache practice.
- 80% Epilepsy and 20% General Neurology practice opportunity also available.
- Location options in beautiful Washington state including Spokane and Olympia
- Washington’s largest community-based, locally governed health system.
- “Most Wired” healthcare system 10 years in a row.
- Named to Forbes “America’s Best Employers".
- Live in a PNW locale that offers breathtaking water, mountain and forest views at every turn.
- Easy drive to Idaho, Montana, Seattle, SeaTac Airport, and Victoria, BC by way of ferry.
What you will need:
- Board certified/eligible in Neurology at time of employment.
- Fellowship training welcome.
- Licensed in the state of WA by the time of employment.
- H1B candidates welcome to apply.
- DEA, NPI & prescriptive authority.
- Current BLS for Healthcare Providers certification by the American Heart Association.
Who you can contact:
Shelly Loucks at Shelly.Loucks@multicare.org