The Department of Neurology at McGovern Medical School at UTHealth located in Houston, TX is seeking faculty members to join a dynamic group of physicians. We are looking for board certified/eligible neurologists(MD) who are driven and desire to be part of a rapidly growing department. We offer abundant clinical and academic opportunities for professional growth and competitive compensation.
Current available positions are:
- Assistant Professor/Associate Professor, Dementia and Memory Disorders (ref# 21000314)
- Assistant Professor/Associate Professor, Epilepsy (ref# 210002UY)
- Assistant Professor, General Neurologist - Memorial Hermann, Memorial City (ref# 21000313)
- Assistant Professor, General Neurologist - Memorial Hermann, Southwest (ref# 21000311)
- Assistant Professor, General Neurologist - Memorial Hermann, Sugarland (ref# 2100030Z)
- Assistant Professor/Associate Professor/Professor, Multiple Sclerosis (ref# 2100032T)
Candidates must be graduates of an ACGME-accredited neurology residency with active ABPN board-certifications or board eligible and be licensed in the state of Texas or eligible to be licensed.
Interested candidates, please apply today at https://www.uth.edu/careers/ and search 'Faculty Careers' for the interested position by the corresponding position title or ref#.
UTHealth is an EOE/AA employer. UTHealth does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, gender identity or expression, veteran status or any other basis prohibited by law or university policy. EOE/M/F/Disabled/Vet