The Department of Pediatrics at a state university in Tennessee seeks three full-time/ part-time pediatric neurologists to develop the Division of Pediatric Neurology in collaboration with its children's hospital. The goal of the Division will be to offer a comprehensive range of services for the region including inpatient and outpatient care. Support of the NICU, PICU and developing Pediatric Trauma Center will provide a full spectrum of care opportunities.
- Only children’s hospital in the region
- State-of-the-art medical center
- Part of the Children’s Miracle Network of hospitals
- 10-private-room Pediatric ICU
- 39-bed Level III NICU
- 100% pediatric neurology opportunity
- Teaching and research opportunities
- Protected time for research and education
- Ability to read EEG especially welcome
- All sub-specialties welcome in the context of general neurology
- Faculty position available with opportunity for professional development
For more information or for any questions, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Browse all of our positions here!