• Position: Director, Neuro-oncology
• Location: Evanston
• Full Time/Part Time: Full Time
What you will need:
• License: Illinois
• Education: MD/DO, Neurology residency and Neuro-Oncology fellowship
• Certification: Board certified by the American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology.
• Experience: 2+ years of practice experience preferred with previous leadership experience ideal
What you will do:
- Manage a dedicated neuro-oncology team including an advanced practice professional, nurses and research staff to provide the highest level of patient care and research opportunities.
- Providing inpatient and outpatient care within our six hospital healthcare system (specific sites to be determined closer to start date).
- Collaborating with staff and treat patients in the Kellogg Cancer Center at our legacy NorthShore facilities following the quality and practice policies of those clinics.
- Participating in hospital inpatient consultation schedule commensurate with other clinical faculty. Mentoring and teaching of the house staff and medical students, as appropriate.
- Conducting clinical research, as appropriate
NorthShore University HealthSystem (NorthShore) is an integrated healthcare delivery system consistently ranked as a Top 15 Teaching Hospital in the U.S. The NorthShore system, headquartered in Evanston, Ill., includes six award-winning hospitals – Evanston, Glenbrook, Highland Park, Northwest Community Skokie, and Swedish. NorthShore comprises three exemplary physician networks, totaling more than 4,250 doctors across immediate, primary, specialty and complex care; and 170+ office locations and 35+ immediate care centers. NorthShore has an established reputation with more than 17,000 team members system-wide. NorthShore is committed to excellence in its academic mission and supports teaching and research as the principal teaching affiliate of the University of Chicago Pritzker School of Medicine
EOE: Race/Color/Sex/Sexual Orientation/ Gender Identity/Religion/National Origin/Disability/Vets, VEVRRA Federal Contractor.