Advocate Aurora Health is among the largest not-for-profit, integrated health systems in the United States and a national leader in clinical innovation, health outcomes, consumer experience and value-based care. Our system serves nearly 3 million patients annually in Illinois and Wisconsin at more than 500 sites of care and in 26 hospitals.
Join our expanding Neurology service line with various locations throughout Metro-Chicago.. Along with general Neurology, we will support subspecialty interests in Multiple Sclerosis, Movement Disorders, Neurophysiology, Neuromuscular Disorders, Neuro Oncology and Epilepsy. Additional opportunities are available for Neuro Hospitalists and Vascular Neurologists with our stroke service.
- Advocate Christ Medical Center-Oak Lawn
- Advocate Medical Group-Palos Heights
- Advocate Good Samaritan-Downers Grove
- Advocate Dreyer Medical Center-Aurora
- Advocate Lutheran General Hospital-Park Ridge
- Advocate Illinois Masonic Medical Center-Chicago
- Advocate Trinity Hospital-Chicago
Choose from a variety of practice opportunities:
- Tertiary Care Centers and Community Hospitals
- Hospital based practices
- Multispecialty clinics
- Inpatient opportunities
Our physician-led medical group provides you with:
- Strong clinical and operational support
- Collegial partners and collaborative administrative leadership
- Established and robust referral relationships
- Financial stability and resources of a leading health system
- Excellent compensation, generous benefits/CME, sign on bonus and relocation
- Visa support for H1B candidates
Chicago and the surrounding suburbs is bursting with world-class, big city culture. But at its heart, it’s a Midwestern city — which means a warm welcome and genuine hospitality. No matter who you are or what you love, you’ll fit right in exploring famed restaurants, world-renowned museums, a jaw-dropping waterfront, groundbreaking music, Tony Award-winning theatres, iconic architecture designed by legendary architects, professional sports, over 300 parks and green spaces, one of the most inclusive LGBTQ+ communities, and 77 vibrant, ethnically diverse neighborhoods that are the heart and soul of Chicago. With easy access to an international airport, a thriving economic environment, city or suburban living and great schools…. there’s something for everyone-personally and professionally.
Advocate Aurora has opportunities throughout Wisconsin and Illinois for General Neurologists, Neuro Hospitalists, and subspecialists with training in Stroke, Neurophysiology, Neuro Muscular Disorders, Neuro Immunology, Movement Disorders, Epilepsy, Multiple Sclerosis and Neuro Oncology.
For more information contact Becky Bork email@example.com or visit our website www.advocateauroracliniciancareers.org/