Mercy Clinic Neurology is currently seeking a general neurologist to join our dynamic, innovative practice on the campus of Mercy Hospital Oklahoma City - recognized by the Joint Commission as an Advanced Comprehensive Stroke Center. Mercy Clinic Neurology offers specialized care for those living with neurological disorders. The clinic offers Botox injections for migraine treatment as well as performs neurological testing such as EEG & EMG/NC.
Never been to OKC? Come see for yourself why we are known for our great quality of life. BONUS, we are named one of the most affordable states to live in. OKC truly is full of fun and southern charm. While you’re here, be sure to check out the loudest fans in NBA while watching an Oklahoma City Thunder game.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a practice that is dedicated to providing the best care!
Mercy Clinic Neurology
- Outpatient only practice – Neuro Hospitalist team covers inpatient needs
- All board-certified neurologists with specialized training and access to advanced technology
- Renovated clinic space conveniently located inside the Meinders NeuroScience Institute just steps from Mercy Hospital
- (5) existing physicians complimented by mid-level providers and a highly-trained medical support staff
- Large referral base of Mercy Primary Care providers (large group with continued growth)
This Position Offers:
- Integrated health system with competitive income guarantee with productivity-based model to follow
- Annual bonus
- Significant commencement bonus and resident/fellow stipends available
- Comprehensive benefits including health, dental, vision and CME
- Relocation assistance and professional liability coverage
Mercy, named one of the top five large U.S. health systems for four consecutive years (2016 to 2019) by IBM Watson Health, serves millions annually. Mercy includes more than 40 acute care, managed and specialty (heart, children's, orthopedic and rehab) hospitals, 900 physician practices and outpatient facilities, 45,000 co-workers and 2,400 Mercy Clinic physicians in Arkansas, Kansas, Missouri and Oklahoma. Mercy also has clinics, outpatient services and outreach ministries in Arkansas, Louisiana, Mississippi and Texas. In addition, Mercy's IT division, Mercy Technology Services, and Mercy Virtual commercially serve providers and patients from coast to coast.
Mercy Clinic is a strong, physician-led and professionally-managed multi-specialty group. Today, Mercy Clinic is ranked one of the largest integrated physician organizations in the country by SK&A, in the company of Kaiser Permanente Medical Group, Cleveland Clinic and Mayo Clinic.
Become a part of our legacy and help us build a healthier future.
For more information, contact:
Brandon Smith I Physician Recruiter
405-752-3544 I email@example.com | mercy.net