A large children’s health system in central Florida is seeking pediatric epileptologists and other pediatric sub-specialists for that location. Pediatric epilepsy surgery experience is welcome and well-supported. The team consists of four Pediatric Neurologists onsite, with another two Physicians planned at a nearby location. Successful candidates will be board certified or board eligible with special qualifications in Pediatric Neurology, and be eligible for unrestricted Florida medical license.
This hospital opened in October of 2012 in a brand-new, state-of-the-art facility that has been expanding as its practices have grown. It has an expanding PICU and NICU with growing practices in General Pediatric Surgery, Neurosurgery, Thoracic and Cardiac Surgery, ENT and Urology. All medical specialties are represented with a current total physician faculty of over 150.
Pediatric Epilepsy and Sub-Specialty Position Highlights:
- Majority-pediatric epilepsy practice available
- All pediatric sub-specialties welcome and well-supported
- No adult call
- Opportunity for teaching pediatric residents and adult neurology residents
- Leadership opportunity available for a qualified candidate
- Very competitive compensation
For more information or for any questions, email us at email@example.com. Browse all of our positions here!