Advocate Aurora Health is among the largest not-for-profit, integrated health systems in the United States and a national leader in clinical innovation, health outcomes, consumer experience and value-based care. Our system serves nearly 3 million patients annually in Illinois and Wisconsin at more than 500 sites of care and in 26 hospitals.
Active recruitment is underway across Eastern Wisconsin to support expansion of our respected Neurology service line. Along with general Neurology, we will support subspecialty interests in Multiple Sclerosis, Movement Disorders, Neurophysiology, Neuromuscular Disorders, Autonomic Disorders and Neuro Oncology. Additional opportunities are available for Vascular Neurologists and Neuro Hospitalists.
- Racine/Kenosha County-conveniently located between Chicago and Milwaukee
- Metro Milwaukee and surrounding suburbs
- Green Bay
Choose from a variety of practice opportunities:
- Tertiary Care Centers and Community Hospitals
- Hospital based practices
- Multispecialty clinics
- Inpatient opportunities
Our physician-led medical group provides you with:
- Strong clinical and operational support
- Collegial partners and collaborative administrative leadership
- Established and robust referral relationships
- Financial stability and resources of a leading health system
- Excellent compensation, generous benefits/CME, sign on bonus and relocation
- Six figure student loan forgiveness program for Wisconsin based opportunities
- Visa support for H1B candidates
There truly is something for everyone in Wisconsin. Professional sports, State Parks, world class golf, arts & culture, adventure sports, parks & recreation, winter activities, and with 298 miles of Lake Michigan shoreline plenty of water activities… “Our recommendation: just get here, you'll love it!”
Advocate Aurora has opportunities throughout Wisconsin and Illinois for General Neurologists, Neuro Hospitalists, and subspecialists with training in Stroke, Neurophysiology, Neuro Muscular Disorders, Neuro Immunology, Movement Disorders, Epilepsy, Multiple Sclerosis and Neuro Oncology.
For more information contact Becky Bork firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our www.advocateauroracliniciancareers.org/