We believe in giving physicians what they need to succeed!
Summit Health is actively recruiting for a board certified/board eligible Neurologist.
Summit Health includes more than 140 providers and 30 specialties and services providing care to over 45,000 attributed lives in Central Oregon and is launching the community’s first full spectrum Accountable Care Organization (ACO) in 2022. Summit Health is Central Oregon’s largest multispecialty group and is a for-profit, physician led practice with multiple locations in Bend, Redmond, and Sisters.
As part of our team, you’ll enjoy:
- Provider led and professionally managed medical group.
- Market competitive rates with high earning potential and a quality bonus program.
- Busy practice, high demand for urology services and growth potential
- Advanced Practitioners assist with providing hospital and office coverage
- Shareholder opportunity
- Team based approach focused on patient centered care
- An established and growing integrated multispecialty medical practice
- Comprehensive administrative and clinical support
- A medical practice that cares about you and your success
- Easy access to resources
Located east of the Cascade Mountains, Bend enjoys 300 days of sunshine and a wonderful high desert climate. World class skiing, renowned fishing and amazing golf, water sports, cycling and trail running are all part of a quality lifestyle for Central Oregon residents. Our community also offers excellent schools, a variety of cultural activities, great food and entertainment, and is noted as one of the best places to live for outdoor activity by Sunset Magazine, Bike Magazine, CNN, Newsweek and Golf Magazine.
We offer competitive compensation, comprehensive benefits package, and a dynamic practice experience. For immediate consideration, please call 541-706-2550, email your CV to email@example.com or apply online at https://www.smgoregon.com/clinic-locations/careers-2/
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V