WellSpan Neurology is looking for a Board-Certified General Neurologist to join their growing practice in Chambersburg, Pennsylvania. WellSpan Health is a nationally recognized, integrated health system that serves the communities of Central Pennsylvania and northern Maryland.
- Position is 100% outpatient with 7-14 patients per day depending on visit type
- Opportunity to work a 4-day work week – great work/life balance
- Practice located in a large modern facility that is part of a health campus
- A team of stroke Neurologists cover all stroke call
- Large referral base, well respected service in the community
- Subspecialty interests supported
Our Commitment to You:
- Educational Loan Repayment and 60K Signing Bonus
- Full Relocation and Retirement Savings Plan
- Physician-Designed Compensation Model
- Additional Fringe Benefits Including Massage and Recreational Discounts
- $4,500 CME Allowance, Full Malpractice Coverage Including Tail
About the Community:
Conveniently situated within a short drive of major cities like Philadelphia, Baltimore and Washington, D.C., WellSpan Health’s service area is made up of a diverse mix of welcoming communities that you will love to call home. South Central Pennsylvania offers an idyllic blend of unique cities and towns including Lancaster, York, Gettysburg, Lebanon, Chambersburg and Waynesboro.
WellSpan Neurology – Chambersburg Practice
About WellSpan Health
Explore Franklin County
For Confidential Consideration Contact:
Cris Williams, Physician Recruiter
WellSpan Health 717-812-4487 Office
WellSpan Health – A Healthy Step Ahead
*Must be Board Certified/Board Qualified. Must possess or have the ability to obtain a Pennsylvania medical license.