A well-regarded neuroscience program in Tallahassee, Florida is hiring a BC/BE neurohospitalist for an accredited Stroke Program. The hospital employed practice covers all inpatient Neurology consults.
- 722 beds, grown to over 800
- Level II Trauma Center
- Joint Commission accredited Primary Stroke Center
- AHCA Comprehensive Stroke Center
- Regional Referral center serving more than 17 counties
- Private, Not-For-Profit Hospital
- New ICU Surgical tower
- 2 new bi-planes
- New CT Scanner
- 100% inpatient
- 7 on/7 off schedule
- Experience reading EEGs welcome
- Ability to develop EMU available
- Research available
- No night call M-F
- 1:5 weekend call
- Opportunity to teach internal medicine and family medicine residents, and medical students
- Very competitive compensation and benefits package
Tallahassee, Florida offers a distinct culture and community with access to some of the world's greatest beaches. The capital city, Tallahassee is a hub of political activity and home to universities, research institutes and some of Florida's most pristine nature. Often described as 'The Other Florida' with its deep-rooted history, rolling hills, mild climate, southern-style hospitality and canopy roads of moss-draped oaks. Tallahassee is a medium-sized city with a vibrant academic and artistic community, complemented by old-fashioned charm. Tallahassee is located in the central northwest panhandle region of Florida, 30 minutes north of the Gulf of Mexico and 30 minutes south of Thomasville, Georgia. This region marks the center of the eight-county “Big-Bend” area. Tallahassee is a great place to live and a better place to practice!
For more information or for any questions, email us at email@example.com. Browse all of our positions here!